Where's Jack Maxey?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Sal_Minella

Jan 21, 2021
Since we cannot get an answer, I'm going to assume that he is visiting Elvis. Or...perhaps he fought the gun battle in Frankfurt, captured the servers and Admiral Bannon just does not want to look bad. The servers are in Jack's garage.

Wbrinke

Feb 5, 2021
No we prefer to let people make assholes of themselves. You're still watching though, so thanks for helping get our word out there ;)
Why can't Steve or Raheem just answer the question about the disappearance of Jack????? Jack's picture is now gone from the intro to WARROOM, so it seems he is not coming back. WARROOM talks a lot about truth and full disclosure from other folks, but does not want to be honest with us. We are big boys and girls and will deal with the facts whatever they are. The viewers deserve to know the facts of Jack's departure.

jessxxx

Feb 24, 2021
Perhaps Jack wants privacy on this matter.
I missed the show where bannon spanked him for talking about hunter. Question is, WHY?
Why the hush-hush?
I like raheem, but bannon met his "aggresive" match in Navarro. steve can't RUN OVER navarro as easily as the others.
He must have watched commentators [ with LEVIN being the exception ] on Fox tooo long.
It's a most annoying habit.
I know steve champions the chinese, but enough already.
I have to hit the mute button every commercial.
I am hooked, though.

Red_in_CA

Feb 18, 2021
Raheem's response to the question about Jack Maxey seems quite reasonable. Maxey is a adult, he makes his own decisions, their could be many reasons personal or otherwise he's no longer a contributing member of War Room. Might not have anything to do with Steve or Raheem. Maybe all of you should just let it go at that.
No doubt. Others need to stop criticizing. There's plenty more obvious to criticize on the other side of the aisle. Take that energy to a real battle. Speculation is not truth; there's a million reasons for things and we don't know which is true, nor does it matter because these guys aren't robots, they are imperfect humans like all of us. I think ALL their forums are/were great.

Red_in_CA

Feb 18, 2021
Perhaps Jack wants privacy on this matter.
I missed the show where bannon spanked him for talking about hunter. Question is, WHY?
Why the hush-hush?
I like raheem, but bannon met his "aggresive" match in Navarro. steve can't RUN OVER navarro as easily as the others.
He must have watched commentators [ with LEVIN being the exception ] on Fox tooo long.
It's a most annoying habit.
I know steve champions the chinese, but enough already.
I have to hit the mute button every commercial.
I am hooked, though.
I like Bannon's style. I'm done with pussy mouth pieces wearing kid gloves. That's how we got in this political nightmare in the first place.... snow jobs. I like the commercials and crave the song; given how bad it is in China, there's never going to be "too much reminder" on that issue EVER. Come on, have some sense. It's rather refreshing too that they haven't plastered some "narrative" on Jack's absence. I love it.

Red_in_CA

Feb 18, 2021
OK, but Steve putting this video in Maxey's inbox was not very nice:

Unless Bannon said he did that, I won't believe it. Even if he did, so what. What do any of us know about the relations between these guys. Who knows what it is. Shouldn't judge unless we see physical harm done by someone or something really scandalous perpetrated. They are humans, they can get mad at each other, its okay. Not saying that's what happened; I'm saying we have no idea and probably never will as we don't sit in their circle with them.

IamRight

Feb 13, 2021
Anyone know why Jack Maxey is not on War Room Pandemic any longer? They changed the intro picture and he is not included any longer. Just curious. I enjoy the show and he really added to it/
Follow him on Twitter. He is under a lot of pressure & some of his words indicate he is feeling under threat due to his on going investigating of Hunter Biden’s laptop. He is asking for help via sharing & needs more people looking at the files he is uploading. No idea if he has had death threats but he is concerned for his safety. Might be why he has stepped back.

Reactions: Red_in_CA

Red_in_CA

Feb 18, 2021
Follow him on Twitter. He is under a lot of pressure & some of his words indicate he is feeling under threat due to his on going investigating of Hunter Biden’s laptop. He is asking for help via sharing & needs more people looking at the files he is uploading. No idea if he has had death threats but he is concerned for his safety. Might be why he has stepped back.
Very well might be that. Do you know where he is unloading the files? I hope its not twitter, I won't use that.

IamRight

Feb 13, 2021
Very well might be that. Do you know where he is unloading the files? I hope its not twitter, I won't use that.
It’s is on Twitter not sure if he has other social media, check Parker or Gab. He is definitely feeling heat. Contact him on Twitter, then don’t use it again. I’ll see if I can reach out for any other media he might use. He really needs to feel he has some people backing him up.

Red_in_CA

Feb 18, 2021
Twitter is letting him unload Hunter laptop files on their site? (I was banned on twitter and I wont fix it, I'm not bowing .....I hear you though)

Reactions: IamRight

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News