Where's Jack Maxey?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Purrfect Patriot

Feb 19, 2021
I miss Jack as well. He added a lot to the show and was smart.
I miss Jack also, and I really miss tuning in to Raheem at 3 p.m. I've been trying to chase his podcast and, not being as adept at the various platforms as he is, I'm having quite a bit of trouble tuning into Raheem's program. Raheem, Raheem, wherefore are thou?

Rick M

Dec 31, 2020
he must have been fired......................
Raheem's answer that "they come and go at will" is a non-answer.................in fact, Raheem would vehemently criticize someone for giving such an evasive non-answer....................I think Jack is "toast"

Rick M

Dec 31, 2020
he obviously was fired...................Raheem gave a non-answer regarding his status..................I believe Jack M. is "toast

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Raheem's response to the question about Jack Maxey seems quite reasonable. Maxey is a adult, he makes his own decisions, their could be many reasons personal or otherwise he's no longer a contributing member of War Room. Might not have anything to do with Steve or Raheem. Maybe all of you should just let it go at that.

Reactions: Red_in_CA

Joela

Feb 15, 2021
Anyone know why Jack Maxey is not on War Room Pandemic any longer? They changed the intro picture and he is not included any longer. Just curious. I enjoy the show and he really added to it/
I miss Jack too. Steve definitely knows the answer so let‘s see if he‘ll share that info with us one day or if Jack comes back with some receipts.

dano184

Feb 20, 2021
I agree. Maybe Steve got upset with him and told him to leave? During one of the shows Maxey stated something and Steve said “I told you not to discuss that.” I forgot what it was about but might have something to do with that. But why has he stopped posting on twitter as well?
Yep, I saw that slap on the wrist. Too bad but I can understand why a guy would exit after that public display.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yep, I saw that slap on the wrist. Too bad but I can understand why a guy would exit after that public display.
Agree. Maxey was very into solving the Bidens laptop meanwhile Bannon is all worried about the chinese. Pretty sure, and not to be mean or hurtful or seem like I don’t care, but I am pretty sure the pedophilia and china crap on the laptop effects america moreso than chinese killing off muslims, Christians and whoever else that doesn’t bow down to communism. They do that in many 3rd world countries. Got kind of sick of listening to China China China.

Also Covid is a cold that is it. And they seem brainwashed into thinking it is this massive killer of all killers, that was off putting. Still brainwashing people.

Florence

Jan 26, 2021
War Room needs Jack Maxey. He balances Raheem Kassam 's self promotion which has gotten out of control. I have gotten tired of it, it never ends.

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News