Where's Jack Maxey?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Red_in_CA

Feb 18, 2021
We were told when Jason Miller left to join the White House staff. And when Fog City Midge went to a network.
Jack did an amazing job with the Hunter Biden laptop data - and got banned from Twitter because of that. So you could say he took one for the team.
I think the long listening and loyal audience deserves an explanation for Jack's absence - unless they haven't made a collective decision about his War Room future.
There's usually a reason for crickets. Trust the crew.

Red_in_CA

Feb 18, 2021
I cant find him on gab
Maybe that bit of awkwardness between Bannon and Jack was an exaggerated production purposely leading people to assume why Jack wouldn't be on the show later. What ever they are doing, it's probably a good thing. Point is, what we see isn't always what it is.......no matter who owns the stage.

Reactions: karmasahn

CCP ASSASSIN

Ok, DO IT to me, make me have hope! I intuitively leaned that direction initially, then I looked at twitter just now, saw Jack's id tweeting then made my "assumption". I'll go back to my original intuition. Thanks helper assassin.

Citizen Ma X ey Wouldn’t it be perfect?

Seriously, I miss Jack too. He added real class, insight and wisdom. He is the noble lion; Steve is the scrappy honey badger.

Hildie

Feb 16, 2021
I have wondered where he has been also. Maybe he is on special assignment or maybe he just wanted a break or maybe he found a higher calling. Best wishes to him whatever the reason.

Myvoice223

Feb 18, 2021
Just my gut tells me, Jack and Maggie got spooked when all of the banning started. You could see Maggie freaking out when they got ban from YouTube and she asked the question "What am I to do, my entire career is on social media." I think she got spooked about being canceled and bailed. Maybe Jack did also?

Deanna

Feb 19, 2021
Anyone know why Jack Maxey is not on War Room Pandemic any longer? They changed the intro picture and he is not included any longer. Just curious. I enjoy the show and he really added to

Anyone know why Jack Maxey is not on War Room Pandemic any longer? They changed the intro picture and he is not included any longer. Just curious. I enjoy the show and he really added to it/
I liked him also as he provided balance. Bannon would cut him off...

Skyehawk

Feb 16, 2021
I miss him and find that Bannon at times dismisses Jack and Raheem.
Even though it's Bannon's show, by the time he finishes his long drawn out comments, the guest has no time to speak at all. He interrupts his guest and co-hosts way too much so that the flow doesn't flow.

Marka3

Feb 21, 2021
I think Peter Navarro has replaced Maxey as a main contributor on the show. As a result, Maxey was probably cut to save $$. No one is better than Navarro to continue the MAGA movement on War Room.

Reactions: Cherubina

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News