Where's Jack Maxey?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I asked Raheem, this was his response, he also stopped posting on twitter. Idk if he was banned for a week or what but here is Raheem response...

Attachments

• 8D098FE3-6E27-4DFD-8EEE-7AD74B8ADA8C.jpeg
    8D098FE3-6E27-4DFD-8EEE-7AD74B8ADA8C.jpeg
    232.4 KB · Views: 2,864

Kramvib

Jan 26, 2021
Bannon usedto dismiss him a lot. And his role seemed to fizzle. Wasn’t allowed to talk much. So that’s probably why he joined Biden’s Comms team.

indaba

Jan 12, 2021
Jack is probably on a secret mission. He is a numbers man and could be involved in something big. Let's not think the worst. Steven is an honorable man and will address Jack's departure when the time is right. Stay tuned and hold the line Deplorables.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
That sounds ominous, cryptic and cursory. In other words...doesn't sound good.
I agree. Maybe Steve got upset with him and told him to leave? During one of the shows Maxey stated something and Steve said “I told you not to discuss that.” I forgot what it was about but might have something to do with that. But why has he stopped posting on twitter as well?

miri12

Jan 27, 2021
I agree. Maybe Steve got upset with him and told him to leave? During one of the shows Maxey stated something and Steve said “I told you not to discuss that.” I forgot what it was about but might have something to do with that. But why has he stopped posting on twitter as well?
Bannon is definitely the alpha male. He does criticize and interrupt his people too much. Don't get wrong...I agree with him majority of the time. But I would be aggravated if I was Maxey.

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News