Trump must take back the White House now not 2024.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
“Why are we letting...”

Why has Americans been letting this happen for over a century? Why have Americans been letting corrupt politicians into office for over a century? Why do Americans let communist run their country since right before WWI, bankers. Why do Americans still worship their enemies. Why, why, why.

Easy to answer that.

TrumpAddict

Feb 12, 2021
Alberta, Canada
We aren't helping by posting constant streams of verbiage here. Where is the uprising? We don't see it because Americans are complacent and lazy.
Its not only that. Some are scared. They are always setting traps. Some are now busier than ever trying to pay higher bills and keeping food on the table. Grabbing guns and storming the government never works out well for a conservative. Its like they are taunting us to take the bait and then they ruin everything we have worked so hard for. Their tentacles will reach out and ruin our children as well. I still shake my head at what has and is transpiring in America. They will stop at nothing to ruin every conservative in this country. Pardon me if it scares me.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
We aren't helping by posting constant streams of verbiage here. Where is the uprising? We don't see it because Americans are complacent and lazy.
Or..... they’re giving the legal system a chance to play out. Highly recommended. Once that fails if it does then would be more appropriate to discuss revolution.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
The dereliction of duty by the Supreme Court is truly disturbing.
I believe Roberts is a major problem that needs dealt with. Kavanaugh is what he is........virtue signaling about how many women he’s hired comes off more as swamp. I don’t discourage the hiring of women but when you shout it out like he did it reeks of political correctness. How about hiring the most qualified instead by what sex a person is? Sadly Kavanaugh and Barret seem more worried how the swamp views them than the general public.

Militerry

Jan 22, 2021
Its not only that. Some are scared. They are always setting traps. Some are now busier than ever trying to pay higher bills and keeping food on the table. Grabbing guns and storming the government never works out well for a conservative. Its like they are taunting us to take the bait and then they ruin everything we have worked so hard for. Their tentacles will reach out and ruin our children as well. I still shake my head at what has and is transpiring in America. They will stop at nothing to ruin every conservative in this country. Pardon me if it scares me.
Your post is well said and I'd like to respond to your point of..."They will stop at nothing to ruin every conservative in this country. Pardon me if it scares me."
I'd like to ad..."It seems to be embedded in their DNA." :sneaky:

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
SCOTUS cannot even uphold the rules they are supposed to enforce! There is nothing in place to prevent the Corruption from Democrats to spread deeper and deeper and destroy the US. HR1 is the deal, it is also an unconstitutional bill, but even said, I doubt this will stop them from approving it's legislation.

China is forcing Biden into submission, since they were the main culprit in fixing the 2020 Election! He has no choice but to "hand over the keys" to America! Think about all those that helped fix this screwed up election and what they will ask for in return. Taxpayer dollars will be funneled "to and fro" as these cohorts demand their share of the election fraud pie!

Reactions: 1/2planetaway
Jan 1, 2021
Kansas

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
I believe Roberts is a major problem that needs dealt with. Kavanaugh is what he is........virtue signaling about how many women he’s hired comes off more as swamp. I don’t discourage the hiring of women but when you shout it out like he did it reeks of political correctness. How about hiring the most qualified instead by what sex a person is? Sadly Kavanaugh and Barret seem more worried how the swamp views them than the general public.
The question is - are Kavanaugh and Barrett really part of the Swamp and everyone missed it? Maybe we need to go back and determine who recommended them, not that that will do any good now.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
The question is - are Kavanaugh and Barrett really part of the Swamp and everyone missed it? Maybe we need to go back and determine who recommended them, not that that will do any good now.
Kavanaugh came up through the Bush administration. I’m thinking Bush still owns him. Lol

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021
What you have you done personally, as an American, to help the cause?
A s*** load. I served in the military, both husband and myself. I've run for office in my community. I was precinct delegate. I sit on the board of County Republican Party, looking to run in 2020 open seat, county women's committee member, former President, Family Readiness Coordinator for 145 families while men were deployed 2003-2005, taught special education high school, volunteered this past weekend to recall school board in opposing district just because they needed help and wouldn't open their schools, and the list goes on and on. Over the course of probably 40 plus years, I've volunteered for needs that span gathering clothing, food, resume writing for women returning to the workforce to March of Dimes. People need to realize that we are all responsible for each other. I recently volunteered at the local animal shelter 2 days per week, walking dogs, playing with the cats, feeding, bathing, etc., our county animals. It doesn't have to be a long commitment or a constant commitment. Action, organizing, planning and implementing where you see 'need' is the best way to live your life. If we all focused on something other than ourselves, we'd be a better world. ;)

• Haha

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Or..... they’re giving the legal system a chance to play out. Highly recommended. Once that fails if it does then would be more appropriate to discuss revolution.
Like Pelosi said..i dont understand why there isnt more uprisings!! UNQUOTE...i think its time kids...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

Sponsors

Pro Trump News