Sidney Powell Updates

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DWB

Jan 9, 2021
The United States Supreme Court refused to review the Pennsylvania 2020 Election cases.

The court made the announcement on Monday morning.

Justices Alito, Gorsuch, and Thomas dissented from the denial. Call again. And again. Flood the lines. At least they’re getting an immediate reaction from us!

CALL THE SUPREME COURT! (UPDATE phone system down!) keep it coming
tel: 202–479-3000

View attachment 2091

so this proves it, the supreme court is corrupt, bring on the military!! it's time for a tribunal

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
If our military doesn't step in and right the wrong and uphold their oath then I'll lose all respect I have for them and I come from a military family
I am sorry but they won’t. Just like the Police they are government owned and the top levels of government are as corrupt as the politicians. Unless this Q person is right, they don’t work for us. They work for the “cabal.” If you take a look at what is happening in Europe, you won’t hear it from msm, but the military and cops are literally fighting, physically with the citizens who are fighting for their freedoms. And Europeans gave up their guns, so it is even worse on them.
Some of my family members were in military too, so. Yea.

Dpost1254

Feb 15, 2021
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness
The entire government needs to be removed, from the top down. This is not a peaceful transaction. Not when the highest of powers in the world control America And it’s military. People need to be ready to fight, and Americans are not there yet.

Patriot Streetfighter fan, by any chance?

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
I wonder if a lawsuit could be filed against the house and senate. They behaved as children, allow those hurting and dying without aid. Because instead of focusing on struggling Americans they went forward like an infomercial. Slamming President Donald Trump hoping to Eliminate his risk of 4 more years.
No. There is no recourse. We are watching a slow-motion, Societal, Cultural-Coup! “The Great Reset” about which we were all warned...

LinCava

Jan 18, 2021
Does this mean anything at all now?

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020
The United States Supreme Court refused to review the Pennsylvania 2020 Election cases.

The court made the announcement on Monday morning.

Justices Alito, Gorsuch, and Thomas dissented from the denial. Call again. And again. Flood the lines. At least they’re getting an immediate reaction from us!

CALL THE SUPREME COURT! (UPDATE phone system down!) keep it coming
tel: 202–479-3000

View attachment 2091

No standing then moot. SCOTUS must be speaking of themselves. spineless cowards, except Thomas.
that being said, their past actions telegraphed their hands are off. they want no part.

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
No standing then moot. SCOTUS must be speaking of themselves. spineless cowards, except Thomas.
that being said, their past actions telegraphed their hands are off. they want no part.
JUSTICES: Thomas and Alito. I promise you, they are “in the know” and are powerless to act, as “they” are effectively in the “minority.”

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Alito warned Pennsylvania prior to election about the unconstitutional acts, so it would be quite a surprise for them not to come down harshly!

I almost get the feeling that Democrats/Rino's and China BLM and ANTIFA have these justices held at gunpoint in the barricade threatening their family and friends should they embark on a 2020 Election Truth/Fact crusade!

To do nothing period is a disgrace, and like I said before, it proves the point that these Judges and all the rest have no concern about "right or wrong", "truth or justice"! Ignorance is no excuse, and doing nothing means your part of the whole problem and not the solution!

Why do we even need these justices or for that fact a Government if you can allow the corruption, the fraud and do nothing to curtail it then it is obvious we do not need any of these! You have proven the "Moot Point" in itself!
You just made your role irrelevant, and it's obvious God is not on our side here!

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News