Sidney Powell Not Backing Down On Dominion… Launches Website

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
It’s called “disco” (discovery), Dominion!

You (guys) will NEVER take this to court.

This will NEVER be litigated IN COURT!

Dominion will cede. This is ALL bluster.

Sydney and Lin will bring us some clarity - of that I am sure!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
It’s called “disco” (discovery), Dominion!

You (guys) will NEVER take this to court.

This will NEVER be litigated IN COURT!

Dominion will cede. This is ALL bluster.

Sydney and Lin will bring us some clarity - of that I am sure!
I do not mean this as a jerk. I’m struggling to understand what you are trying to convey. Would you mind sharing a bit more detail? Why do you believe this will never go to court or be litigated? Who are you talking about when you say “you guys?” Thanks!

Last edited:

MARY S

Jan 4, 2021
I don’t, won’t and never have. Like the Dems repeated daily “he’s not my President!” 😉
this guy is such a FRAUD... our enemies are laughing up their sleeves thinking what can we get or
do to America now that they have that limp rag with his mask. It's clear the man has no friggin' idea what the hell he's doing or where he is! They just hand him stacks of folders some of which look like they have blank sheets of paper in them and like a monkey he does just what he's told. Then he has his cookies and milk and takes his nap. Disgraceful representation for the USA.

Damnmad

Jan 13, 2021
I dont trust the supreme court judges they have failed the voices of Americans before. They are part of the problem their useless.they are watching this country go down in flames by washington clowns ,Biden as we all are watching and have no voice .the Democrats, Rhinos with them the 10 are determined to brain wash us all.so if you love this country and are willing to fight for it dont believe any thing that comes out of their mouth and stand strong no matter what we can and will take this country back god willing.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
I do not mean this as a jerk. I’m struggling to understand what you are trying to convey. Would you mind sharing a bit more detail? Why do you believe this will never go to court or be litigated? Who are you talking about when you say “you guys?” Thanks!
Sydney needed Dominion to sue her, so that she’d be granted a de facto “venue” to “release her Kraken.” She’s not been granted “cert.,” anywhere — and she can’t get “standing” to present her overwhelming evidence of election-fraud.

Dominion gambled, since they’d been on a “winning streak,” that she would be intimidated, back down and apologise! They don’t know Sydney, and, simultaneously, had a trap sprung on them, simply by filing suit against her — and (they) didn’t even know it, let alone (know) what to do!

Dominion et al couldn’t back out (and save face) and they can’t go forward because “Discovery,” alone, will SHOW that Dominion and Smartmatic helped “Steal the Election” on 11/3/2020.

I wondered what Dominion’s next move would be — and in the time between I saw your request for clarification (late last night) and my answer (early this a.m.), BREAKING NEWS: Dominion attempts to “triple down” by filing against Mike Lindell and “My Pillow” in Federal Court.

Dominion is “out over their skis.” I want front-row seats! I’d like to be litigating against Dominion along-side Mike and/or Lin Wood & Sidney — helping ALL AMERICANS to realise (that) the impossible has happened...

*You guys refers to: Dominion and Smartmatic.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
The impeachment attorneys were worthless when it came to election fraud. We should not even be addressing Biden as President - so saith Sidney too.
BIDEN -   #46 - PRESIDENT VOTER FRAUD - JPEG.jpg

Reactions: lascribe

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News