Pence’s Chief Of Staff Plotted To Oust Trump With Koch Funding

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
BREAKING: Kavanaugh and Barrett side with liberals to block Pennsylvania case
Fck Amy...had lots of respect for her after the interviews.....but just another traitorous log on the fire...Fck Her and her religion and her family...no morals, ethics...TYPICAL CHRISTIAN....

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I like the Rabbi. Great prayers. And we deplorables need to be connected to the super-deplorable Jewish community.
He‘s doing more good than you realize... if not for you, then for others.
I disagree. Some of us, Deplorables, are not religious. As a nation, I think our biggest weakness is Israel. I dn care about Jews or really anyone's specific religion. We need Palestine as a nation and an ally.

• Dislike
Reactions: Dip Stick

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
I disagree. Some of us, Deplorables, are not religious. As a nation, I think our biggest weakness is Israel. I dn care about Jews or really anyone's specific religion. We need Palestine as a nation and an ally.
Are you serious? Lost? URL the wrong website? Israel is “our” greatest ALLY in the Middle East! The Southern Levant a.k.a. Palaestina was re-named by Caesar as an insult to our Ally >2000 years ago! “Palestine” is a “de jeur” (FAKE) entity (according to Islamic, terrorist sympathisers @UN) consisting of NOMADIC ARABS who took >4X the worth ($) for land/property deeds to the Holy Land (the Jews repurchases THEIR LANDS, and then these Nomads refused to go HOME!

Reactions: Dip Stick

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
Are you serious? Lost? URL the wrong website? Israel is “our” greatest ALLY in the Middle East! The Southern Levant a.k.a. Palaestina was re-named by Caesar as an insult to our Ally >2000 years ago! “Palestine” is a “de jeur” (FAKE) entity (according to Islamic, terrorist sympathisers @UN) consisting of NOMADIC ARABS who took >4X the worth ($) for land/property deeds to the Holy Land (the Jews repurchases THEIR LANDS, and then these Nomads refused to go HOME!
Oops! Wrong button. Posted before edited: The Jews repurchased their HOMELANDS, the *NOMADS refused to go home and Yasser Arafat adopted the name and updated it to: “Palestinians” funded terrorism, refused to settle for ANY kind of Peace — and most importantly, REFUSED TO GO HOME (Trans-Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria and on...and on...)

*in America we call Nomads: gypsies, trespassers, indigent, homeless, etc...

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
Oops! Wrong button. Posted before edited: The Jews repurchased their HOMELANDS, the *NOMADS refused to go home and Yasser Arafat adopted the name and updated it to: “Palestinians” funded terrorism, refused to settle for ANY kind of Peace — and most importantly, REFUSED TO GO HOME (Trans-Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria and on...and on...)

*in America we call Nomads: gypsies, trespassers, indigent, homeless, etc...
We don’t give them $$$, attention, airtime or “most favoured nation” status, especially since they don’t have (nor ever did): a historical leader (a King), a separate language, culture or HISTORY! This is because these are NOMADIC TRESPASSERS, soiling the Judeo-Christian “Promised Lands.”

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

Sponsors

Pro Trump News