Pence’s Chief Of Staff Plotted To Oust Trump With Koch Funding

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
Pence returned to Indiana for five minutes, then disappeared into the Heritage Foundation. He wasn't about to risk that soft retirement.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
I'm not religious or anti-religious. I think religion and politics are two separate subjects that have little to do with each other. The rabbi's prayers are mostly a waste of valuable time. I hope no one here expects politicians to act more moral or religious. Politics and law are the last occupations I would look for character, morality, decency, religion. That really is a lost cause. If you know anything about American politics, or reality, you will stop aiming for the clouds.

Grundune

Feb 13, 2021
Dr Swain is a good egg. I hate that the local radio D-bags didn't support her run for Mayor in The Peoples Republic of Nashville. Guarantee we wouldn't have had a 34% property tax hike under her.

Jan 20, 2021
Bring in Gina Carano. she'll give our party some muscle (LOL). Candace Owens for a seat, Ivanka and Lara Trump. Perhaps Carol Swain could be convinced to run for office. There are a lot of great pics for conservative thought leaders.
Absolutely! All great candidates. If we don't do this say bye bye to our freedoms and our Republic.

jkjr

Jan 8, 2021
I'm not religious or anti-religious. I think religion and politics are two separate subjects that have little to do with each other. The rabbi's prayers are mostly a waste of valuable time. I hope no one here expects politicians to act more moral or religious. Politics and law are the last occupations I would look for character, morality, decency, religion. That really is a lost cause. If you know anything about American politics, or reality, you will stop aiming for the clouds.
The founder's had a much different view. Morals and ethics are extremely relevant to those Governing as we are witnessing in real time.
We have not been watching the politicians and firing the creeps when they don't represent us.
Term limits minimizes the damage a bad egg can do.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Coastie

Feb 17, 2021
Left Coast
View attachment 2004

Dr. Peter Navarro breaks news that “incompetent” Marc Short, former chief of staff to Vice President Mike Pence, tried to wipe out President Donald J. Trump in 2016 with Koch funding.

“Marc Short is a tool of the Koch Brothers — the biggest anti-MAGA movement in the entire Republican Party.”

BREAKING: Kavanaugh and Barrett side with liberals to block Pennsylvania case

• Angry
Reactions: 1/2planetaway
I have seen emails from 2016 of the complicity of Pence against Trump. I guess Trump thoughts were keep you’re enemy close . Or some cockamamie deal.
20210120_081918.png

BREAKING: Kavanaugh and Barrett side with liberals to block Pennsylvania case

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Agree....more than politicians...i detest and distrust a politician or government official that claims they are Christian in any form or pretend to attend a church or mutter any christian words....Pence is the reigning King in that department at the moment...

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News