Matt Gaetz Fighting Back Against The Establishment (Video)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
To finish last reply about results of Nov. 3 election in Georgia for US Senator:

David Perdue (Republican) - 49.7 %
John Ossoff (Democrat) - 47.9 %
Shane Hazel (Libertarian) - 2.3 %

If Hazel had NOT RUN, there is a good chance that a lot of his Libertarian followers would have decided to vote, and would have voted for Perdue, who just needed 0.3 % to get to 50 % (i.e. in Georgia, if no candidate gets 50 %, a run-off is required). Had Perdue got 50 %, there would NOT have been a run-off and Ossoff could have went back to Hollywood where he belongs while Perdue went back to the Senate. We would have had 51 Republicans when they really would be needed (i.e. like NOW) to vote along party lines against 49 Democrats so Kamala Harris would have lost the ability to make the tie-breaking vote!!

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
Donald Trump is the Teddy Roosevelt of our time. Even as popular as Teddy was, he could not win with the Bull Moose Party. Ross Perot could not do it - he just gave the election to the Democrats. A 3rd Party will guarantee that Democrats will continue to win.

What can really benefit Republicans is the good folks that run as Libertarians that get 1 to 3 % of the vote that results in the Democrats winning. Given are the results of the Georgia Senate Nov. 3 election (i.e. NOT the runnoff):

David Perdue
Corrupted ballot counts already guaranteed a 2020 Democrat win. What will be different next time? Republican Senators muzzled the President at his Impeachment hearings, threatening to convict him if he so much as brought one piece of EVIDENCE to the floor! All attempts to investigate are being blocked by Republican state legislators.( latest a state Senator in AZ) and we have Courts that refuse to hear EVIDENCE. Roberts was a Republican nomination of George Bush. Before the Inauguration, SCOTUS refused to expedite and hear the EVIDENCE. No standing ruled C.J.Roberts. After the inauguration, the cases are moot. How will these devastating issues be resolved by continuing to prop up the institutions that have brought them down through internal corruption? Ross Perot quit the election after threats were made to harm his family, but not without warning American's of the" giant sucking sound" NAFTA had begun in Mexico. Nobody cared. Nobody listened. Too many deals in the fire and money to be made. Working class American's were the sacrificial lambs. As they continue to be now, with everybody's pockets being lined by the CCP. Please understand, those of us who have been playing the "long RNC game" have reached the end of the road. A fresh start is desperately needed if this Constitutional Republic is to survive.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
wow, what a nasty mouth . Save your comments for another site where people will appreciate a jerk like you.
Fred (if that’s his real name) needs to look in the mirror to see the image of himself as he just described. Remember Steve said today the enemy is jumping in our chat room and so we can tell who they are as soon as the “chat”. So glad we don’t chat or act and especially think like them. Once you get Trump Derangement Syndrome you can never get rid of it.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Corrupted ballot counts already guaranteed a 2020 Democrat win. What will be different next time? Republican Senators muzzled the President at his Impeachment hearings, threatening to convict him if he so much as brought one piece of EVIDENCE to the floor! All attempts to investigate are being blocked by Republican state legislators.( latest a state Senator in AZ) and we have Courts that refuse to hear EVIDENCE. Roberts was a Republican nomination of George Bush. Before the Inauguration, SCOTUS refused to expedite and hear the EVIDENCE. No standing ruled C.J.Roberts. After the inauguration, the cases are moot. How will these devastating issues be resolved by continuing to prop up the institutions that have brought them down through internal corruption? Ross Perot quit the election after threats were made to harm his family, but not without warning American's of the" giant sucking sound" NAFTA had begun in Mexico. Nobody cared. Nobody listened. Too many deals in the fire and money to be made. Working class American's were the sacrificial lambs. As they continue to be now, with everybody's pockets being lined by the CCP. Please understand, those of us who have been playing the "long RNC game" have reached the end of the road. A fresh start is desperately needed if this Constitutional Republic is to survive.
I still have hope for Arizona, especially passing a bill that gives their subpoenas ultimate say. Any challenges to that will end as non challenges.It was passed Friday or Saturday. I won’t be surprised if we hear noise from them this week. It’ll start a chain of events for better or worse.

CCP ASSASSIN

SCOTUS shows Corruption and some fear. I think some of these SCOTUS folks like Barrett fear the wrath of BLM and Antifa blacks and the black-appeasing whites and CCP apologists. 60 minutes had a segment on this.
I think most Republican voters would stand up and cheer for an alternative to the Republican Party: the Patriot Party. Even many Dems would join. All of us disenfranchised, disaffected voters would join. I sure would and I’d donate too.
It is time for a political Revolution. And such a political Revolution could take back America and get us back on track. It’s righteous!

CCP ASSASSIN

To finish last reply about results of Nov. 3 election in Georgia for US Senator:

David Perdue (Republican) - 49.7 %
John Ossoff (Democrat) - 47.9 %
Shane Hazel (Libertarian) - 2.3 %

If Hazel had NOT RUN, there is a good chance that a lot of his Libertarian followers would have decided to vote, and would have voted for Perdue, who just needed 0.3 % to get to 50 % (i.e. in Georgia, if no candidate gets 50 %, a run-off is required). Had Perdue got 50 %, there would NOT have been a run-off and Ossoff could have went back to Hollywood where he belongs while Perdue went back to the Senate. We would have had 51 Republicans when they really would be needed (i.e. like NOW) to vote along party lines against 49 Democrats so Kamala Harris would have lost the ability to make the tie-breaking vote!!
The Georgia vote was stolen. The “official” numbers are not real. Lin Wood has the receipts, as do several others. Problem is SCOTUS punted.

Reactions: j.wntworth

CCP ASSASSIN

Even Steve seems not to recognize this is a once in a 100 years moment. 75million voters will step to the right in a heart beat if President Trump announces he and his loyal soldiers have filed for the MAGA Patriot Party, or whatever the name, just as long as it has shaken loose from the clutches of all the RINO's sucking the life out of our America.
Best post of the day

5Poodle

Feb 23, 2021
This guy is right on. The R hard boiled eggs in Washington do not support the citizenry R's of America and there is a big difference. President Trump supported us, the working stiffs trying to make it when everything in the grocery store starts at 5 dollars and our wages are not equal to that. The citizenry R party is not the DC R party as evidenced with the back stabbing, bending over and throwing us to the demonic human skin bag frauds currently in the white house. Thretening TV providers, censoring social media, mask wearing, not being able to sing in church or gather yet Antifa can. Any of this look familiar? We r China now with only the illusion of American freedom.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
This guy is right on. The R hard boiled eggs in Washington do not support the citizenry R's of America and there is a big difference. President Trump supported us, the working stiffs trying to make it when everything in the grocery store starts at 5 dollars and our wages are not equal to that. The citizenry R party is not the DC R party as evidenced with the back stabbing, bending over and throwing us to the demonic human skin bag frauds currently in the white house. Thretening TV providers, censoring social media, mask wearing, not being able to sing in church or gather yet Antifa can. Any of this look familiar? We r China now with only the illusion of American freedom.
👍 Could not have said it better myself!

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
SCOTUS shows Corruption and some fear. I think some of these SCOTUS folks like Barrett fear the wrath of BLM and Antifa blacks and the black-appeasing whites and CCP apologists. 60 minutes had a segment on this.
I think most Republican voters would stand up and cheer for an alternative to the Republican Party: the Patriot Party. Even many Dems would join. All of us disenfranchised, disaffected voters would join. I sure would and I’d donate too.
It is time for a political Revolution. And such a political Revolution could take back America and get us back on track. It’s righteous!
Our Supreme Court sucks. They have no love for our constitution and the people who died for it and to protect it for future generations. They are for the most leftists at heart. We are all disappointed in Gorsuch, Barrett and Kevanough: but look who fought the hardest for them—dear old Lindsey Aka swamp creature. They are afraid of a revolt that is why the capitol is walled off from the citizens. WE NEED TO BE WORRIED! WE ARE OUT TO SEA WITHOUT EVEN A PADDLE.

Reactions: j.wntworth

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
There is a simple and decent action for any judge who is overcome by fear to take. Step down. It is time we call them out to do so.

Reactions: Alice K

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News