Matt Gaetz Fighting Back Against The Establishment (Video)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

1614014400740.png

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
The FOX interviewer is clueless ! A perfect example of the complete in ability of the RNC to comprehend what has been going on outside their bubble. McConnell lost GA. Ask those no shows. Do you think they weren't listening while he muttered about whether to let them have $1,400 or $600 ? All the time approving hundred of millions of our tax dollars in give away programs around the world !!

This is not going back to the way things were. McConnell, Graham, RINO's Cheney and that whole cabal have yet to wake up and smell the coffee, or roses, which ever you like.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I like the idea of a Patriot Party more and more.
Agree...my thoughts initially was to agree with the mainstream in that they wont win back the majority by splitting, but given the Dems will change the rules anyway, they will never lose another election...I like the idea of a new party more and more every day....but start a new government and country in a State...

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Agree...my thoughts initially was to agree with the mainstream in that they wont win back the majority by splitting, but given the Dems will change the rules anyway, they will never lose another election...I like the idea of a new party more and more every day....but start a new government and country in a State...
One thing you have mentioned in passing, and I think you were serious, is the possibility of folks resorting to 2nd Amendment options. With the SCOTUS actions today, I think an eventual uprising is inevitable.

Reactions: j.wntworth

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
START a new party or start a new country.....the divide is too far apart now...
Even Steve seems not to recognize this is a once in a 100 years moment. 75million voters will step to the right in a heart beat if President Trump announces he and his loyal soldiers have filed for the MAGA Patriot Party, or whatever the name, just as long as it has shaken loose from the clutches of all the RINO's sucking the life out of our America.

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
He fired his first shot when he spoke in Wisconsin. He’s definitely got the stuff! Desantis does, too. But we’ve got to get rid of McConnell, Graham, McCarthy, Chaney and the 5 that always votes against America First.
These people are like barnacles attached to a boat. They will never give up the levers of money/power they have gathered over the years. Plank # 1 of a new party, Term Limits. #2 All oaths of office will be taken on the Bible . #3 Your grandfather must have been born in America.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Donald Trump is the Teddy Roosevelt of our time. Even as popular as Teddy was, he could not win with the Bull Moose Party. Ross Perot could not do it - he just gave the election to the Democrats. A 3rd Party will guarantee that Democrats will continue to win.

What can really benefit Republicans is the good folks that run as Libertarians that get 1 to 3 % of the vote that results in the Democrats winning. Given are the results of the Georgia Senate Nov. 3 election (i.e. NOT the runnoff):

David Perdue

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

Sponsors

Pro Trump News