‘My Secret Service sources tell me Biden is in bad shape, it’s not a joke’…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Oh....GAWD....its starting....its starting....its starting..(well...its really always BEEN since day one)....but the.. so FAR LEFT... nazi...creep of a woman....who is SO LEFT that even the longitude and latitude lines of EARTH...cannot contant this women's CRAZY...and in whose.... vision for America is... TOTAL COLLASPE....this....WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST COAST....is starting to measure for the drapes in the Oval Office.....and its about the time...coming soon.... when I will need to call my friend....dear DR. TIM....THE SHRINK...so he can pull me off the ledge.
..I can NO LONGER even look at PENCE without the thunderous and raging words....spilling thru my head....that he has ALWAYS been.....a WOLF in sheep's clothing....and we just never noticed.......I'm trying to dig deeper into this death of a patriot.....without hopping onto all the conspiracy theories that have branded him everything from a child rapist to a true to form...back in the knife.....TRAITOR.....however....THERE REALLY IS....something amiss about that man.....now that we ALL have the perspective to actually WATCH HIS BETRAYAL.....me thinks his CALM WATERS on top....of his steady as she goes persona.....is HIDING... A MASSIVE flood of ...RAGING waters underneath....and...ah....that DAM he's been plugging...for so long.....is gonna BURST BABY.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
What is scary is Commielaw taking over and appointing a VP for herself. Can you just imagine who she might pick? Loretta Lynch? Stacey Abrams? Susan Rice? It would be the ticket from hell. Correction, what's worse than hell? It would be the ticket from there.

Actually, here is her VP pick, another tranny:

Prophet

Jan 22, 2021
Biden is a rutabaga! The old fool is only a couple months away from playing pocket-pool in public . . . won't be long before his handlers will have to put a harness and leash on him like an organ grinders monkey to keep him from wandering off in search of a small child to molest. TRUMP WON AND WE WILL NEVER CONCEDE!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
What is scary is Commielaw taking over and appointing a VP for herself. Can you just imagine who she might pick? Loretta Lynch? Stacey Abrams? Susan Rice? It would be the ticket from hell. Correction, what's worse than hell? It would be the ticket from there.
By law the Speaker of the House takes the office of VPOTUS, Pelosi will be VP. Have you noticed her Skel-a-tor fingers reaching out to take a death grip on the USA more powerful than a python and the venom shooting out from around her forked tongue with the accuracy of a Spitting Cobra & more lethal than a Black Momba?

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
By law the Speaker of the House takes the office of VPOTUS, Pelosi will be VP. Have you noticed her Skel-a-tor fingers reaching out to take a death grip on the USA more powerful than a python and the venom shooting out from around her forked tongue with the accuracy of a Spitting Cobra & more lethal than a Black Momba?
Yes I believe we all have seen the Wicked Witch of the N,E, S and West making her moves in that direction! What a very confused woman she is!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Yes I believe we all have seen the Wicked Witch of the N,E, S and West making her moves in that direction! What a very confused woman she is!
I think that is possibly the first thing we disagree about. My impression is that Cruella does almost nothing that isn’t strategic and meticulously planned. Her husband probably jumps for joy every time she is re-elected; just that much more time he doesn’t have to see or listen to her. That lucky sob; he pawned her off on us.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
1614448817534.jpeg

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat